November 20, 2021

Next Update might be a while

Progress on the next page of Road to Threesome has been pretty sluggish. Not only have more important things popped up, but I guess the drive isn't really there for this next page. Maybe because it's pure story and drama and no sex scenes whatsoever? I'm not sure.

The good thing is, it's the last page of the main buildup. After this one, we go full throttle into the main event.

And after giving it some thought, I'm considering doing a couple of bonus pages where after it's all said and done, Ron asks Kim who else she considered to join them and why they weren't such good ideas, even if Kim only entertained the thought for less than a split second.

5 comments:

  1. Take your time. And thank you for keep going, I know how it's hard to do a story as you wish, and can support only with words. Patience is the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is more to life than sexy Kim art? News to me! Take you time.



    Kim: "I first thought about asking Bonnie or Moni..."

    Ron: {cutting her off) Bonnie?! WTF, KP! Just the thought of seeing her naked ... {shivers in disgust)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rush. Just work at your own pace. No worried

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you, Deathpulse. Hope your life will be alright, your mojo keeps going and you still have fun with your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You as well. Hopefully once I get some things out of the way I'll get back to cranking, and next year ends up being better for everyone. Glad to go out of this one with a little holiday cheer.

      Delete