January 28, 2022

Obligatory Still Alive Post

So I've had a few setbacks lately that's prevented me from making any significant progress on anything. Some technical issues here and there, and some health stuff doesn't help matters.

1) One of my tablet PCs started to break from the inside thanks to the battery swelling. Out of warranty, it'll cost a lot of money to repair, and a new one is way more expensive than it was when I first got it.
2) My main tablet monitor got some burn spots after I got a new screen protector for it. Most likely something happened when I plugged it back in since it's a decade old. Not the worst but still stands out and definitely an eyesore.
3) Been sick for nearly a month and working outdoors ain't helping.
4) Some family came down with covid.

So still alive and despite my sickness it's nothing critical. Still working on Road to Threesome but at a much slower pace. Almost done with Page 7 but since it's all drama, story, no sexy and a hell of a drag, I'm tempted to wait until Page 8 is done before I release it. I was hoping I'd get that done before the month's end, but I guess these things happen. Maybe I'll actually finish up one of my many, many unfinished Bonnie sketches to make up for it.

2 comments:

  1. Damn I really can't help you financially. Especially for bying a new PC. Can only again wish you and your family luck and health.

    Honestly, I see nothing wrong in upload just page 7. Story is important, and it still will be nice to see.

    Maybe one day you can just upload all those unfinished sketches. Will be fun)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured I'd upload Page 7 as you mentioned. Plus I have no idea how long page 8 will take at this rate.

      Too many unfinished sketches. Maybe I'll make a gallery or something for them one day.

      Delete