February 19, 2023

Wee blog broken

So apparently Google's systems flagged one of my posts for "sensitive content", the one where I laid out my plans for the threesome comic and gave out some rough sketches, and because of that, just to view the blog requires logging in for age verification purposes, and the menu on the right side somehow wound up on the bottom of everything and I don't know how to fix it. Yay.

I attempted to make a secondary backup blog just in case, except when I exported backup data, it immediately flagged various pages and did the same thing. I attempted to remove the images from the flagged post and submitted it for review, and as I'm typing this, it's pending. Unfortunately they don't tell you exactly what the problem is so I'm not sure if it was the pictures, what I wrote, or the comments.

UPDATE 2/20/23: Fortunately the post was reinstated, but the age verification login thing still remains for some reason. And the menu is only messed up on the main page where all the posts are.

UPDATE 2/20/23 Part 2: Age verification thing seems to be a new thing now for all adult blogs. Can't get rid of it. But hey, the menu's back on the side where it belongs!

8 comments:

  1. Wouldn't you like to try pixiv? I don't know about it from artists' point of view and it's a Japanese site, but there are plenty of English-speaking artists, it's a more convinient place at least for commenting and have ton of uncensored art (I hear there is still a problem with censoring anyway, but again, there are a ton posted years ago).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it at some point, but I'd prefer something where you can edit and update existing galleries, and the censorship thing could probably become a problem. I wish there were better alternatives.

      Delete
    2. I seriously think Pixiv would be a good idea.. because first off, there is a Kim Possible and Shego group area for both (and who knows maybe there are others..) But there's a lot of good I've see out of Pixiv as of late.. I say Give it a shot and then get back to us if you think it's worth it.

      Delete
  2. I love your Ron/Kim and Ron/Harem content

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your same problem.
    Google warned me, for my blog, in the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your same problem.
    Google warned me, for my blog, in the same way.

    ReplyDelete