August 15, 2022

Update (Sort of) 08/15/2022

A couple of fixes were made to Page 08 of the Road to Threesome gallery, particularly panels 3 and 6, or panels 45 and 48.

So even though I'm taking a break from it, I tend to go back and read it every now and then. Granted, the work isn't perfect and I'll let some issues slide, except this time I noticed an error, and one big enough to warrant a fix. The image has already been replaced, but it involves Kim's feet on the sixth panel of the page, or panel 48 overall.

She has two right feet.

So I decided to fix it, and considering there was a also a minor error on the third panel of the same page, or panel 45, regarding one of the bottle caps being layered wrong, I figured I'd fix that too. Minor, but it kept catching my attention every time.
See? Improvements. Not the most dazzling foot but it's done.

So if anyone needs to replace and update their gallery, personal or online (sorry GokaiGold13), it's Page 08, panels 45 and 48. The other panels on the same page remain unchanged.