February 19, 2023

Update 02/19/2023

It's been a while, huh?

Well, the good news is, for starters, Page 11 has been added to the Road to Threesome gallery, and I discovered a typo on the first panel of Page 10, or panel 55, so that's been fixed. Kim's line was supposed to be "...gonna let you go down on my boyfriend with me..." but read "...gonna let you to go down on my boyfriend with me..." I tend to rewrite the dialogue a lot and missed something that time. So both the full page and that panel have been replaced to reflect that change.

Secondly, the "Valentine's Chocolate" comic in the Short Comics gallery has been replaced with a much larger image, now that Blogger's original size limitation was removed some time afterward. I wish I could have announced a new Valentine's Day piece but it just wasn't in the cards.

If anyone's curious about the absence or why it took so long to update, it was burnout. I gave the Threesome comic a break, attempted to work on other things KP-related and not, which led to even worse burnout. And while I did get more fun ideas to draw, I can't say there's anything solid to deliver. Can't say I'm back on some kind of normal schedule, either. We'll see what happens but hopefully further updates don't take as long.

EDIT: Nude variants of "Another Morning (2019)" have also been added to the Short Comics gallery, and the Megapack Collection Zipset has also been updated to include works from 2016-2022, including the most recent update of "Road to Threesome" as well as the added nude variants of "Another Morning". It also contains the original MP4 of the "Ill-Suited" edit that I'm unable to upload here.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are OK. Burnout is a nightmare but you have power to fight it, so keep doing what makes you good. We'll wait, as always, and thank you for another page, it was awesome.
    P.S. hope panel 69 will deliver the number :) (don't change it if not, still good).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Unfortunately I didn't plan for panel 69 to have a 69 scene, and it probably won't do any good to change it now.

      Delete
  2. whats this "ill suited" edit you are refering too. is it that cheerleader pic of kim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that brief panty shot during Kim and Ron's fight that shows her "modesty shorts". I originally uploaded it on rule34.xxx here: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4611616

      Delete