September 5, 2024

My bad.

Just a reminder that I'm not dead. Had a lot of on and off periods, but I started having a lot of physical problems that really put hinder on things. Nothing serious, but I had to reduce my computer time and focus on trying to remedy the problem. Yay, age. And before I knew it summer was over!

Stuff isn't cancelled and still in the works, but with this last page on the Threesome comic, I ended up redoing a lot of the art because parts of it felt stale. Kinda wanted to do some variety in the poses and either got lazy or other priorities popped up. Wasn't able to check the blog only to find some of you commented a month ago. Last time I checked there was nothing but time sure flies.

Anyways, apologies if I worried anyone. Not sure when the next update will happen but hopefully sooner than later. Take care of yourselves and your health, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you will be oK. You already did a great job, no need to rush. Good luck and take care)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good, look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete