April 1, 2022

It was fun while it lasted, guys. :(

I hoped that I wouldn't have had to announce this until later down the line, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to produce any more work from this point onward.

Now, I haven't said anything because I thought it was a hoax, but recently I've been getting some messages on my private email from someone who claims to be working for the big D or in contact with them, and has told me they want me to stop what I'm doing and take it all down, threatening some kind of action against me because one of their younger family members ended up finding my work by accident. I've made it a point not to advertise my stuff on anything other than adult websites, but unfortunately I can't control when someone else does it.

I thought this was just another troll or someone who doesn't like my work because Ron gets Kim pussy and not Shego, so I really just ignored it. Kept getting messages telling me to stop, but I just deleted them. Except a day ago I got something in the mail that came from the big D itself, and it was what looks like a legit Cease & Desist letter. I didn't think NSFW artists could get hit with this sort of thing, considering the whole parody thing and especially one who's not nearly as popular as some of the others, but it doesn't look fake.

So, yeah. I guess I don't have much of a choice than to abide by their demands. So what does that mean down the line? Sadly, "Road to Threesome" is cancelled completely as well as any other future works, and I'll need to take down the blog by the very beginning of next week. I guess none of my works on other sites will be affected, but unfortunately, no more new stuff if this thing is the real deal.

Apparently they considered my artwork to be homophobic because all of the girls take dick and not pussy, and have no problem with everything else out there because it supposedly promotes diversity, inclusion and representation and all that bullshit.

It doesn't just suck because I really wanted to finish "Road to Threesome", but I was on the fence of a sequel story where Kim turns Ron evil again because she's curious if sex with Evil Ron is better, except he kidnaps Bonnie and Shego instead and has sex with both of them, and Yori gets pulled into it because she received Kim's distress message at the wrong time. (Ron gets back to normal afterwards and tells Kim and she's still better than the other three)

In case you're skeptical if the letter is real or not, I've uploaded a copy on a drive, you can see the document for yourself here. No virus or any executable, promise.

It's been real, people. But I suppose nothing lasts forever and we all gotta move on. Peace.

EDIT: Okay, so it's been over a month and yeah, look at the date. If you're late to the party or haven't figured it out yet, APRIL FOOLS. Progress is just sluggish, that's all.

18 comments:

  1. Shego: "And if you read into it and b elieve it, it shows you are a bigger Fool then Dr. D, and 'The Buffoon' known as Stoppable. (Evil Laughter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares of what big disney had to say just do what u do best and finish the road to theeesome and be finished with it dont let woke disney tellbu what to do and bully u fight back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides i believe thier a bunch of hackers claiming to be from Disney so i say ignore them and continue working on what u like

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I thought that you will be like "I boost myself and finish Road to Threesome, here it is", and then show the most unfinished sketches it possibly be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of wish I had thought of that. A while back I did think of doing a DrakGo image that was just something poorly drawn on a napkin with crayons.

      Delete
  5. Shego: (Breaking out Check board): Okay so put 1 in the Fooled ya column, and a guy who is half sure of himself then realized it to be a joke Column.. oh and one Check mark in the "Knew it was a joke son," Column.Seems about right .. After all in that latest Teen Magazine article I read, at least 1 out of 3 Americans were foolee and didn't get the COVID -19 shot.." Seems the Data does line up!" XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since it is April 2nd as I read this, you had me through the title and first paragraph. My split-second thought was, "Well that sucks. It's like cancelling a tv series mid-season on a cliffhanger." Not fooled for long, though, since the date of posting in bright red numbers above the post.

    Nice one. I only saw two pranks this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that people read it a day later and nearly fell for it because of that worked wonders in my favor. And here I was bummed that no one responded on the actual date itself. Hee.

      Delete
  7. For a moment I believed it... before getting to the letter :)
    Great April joke, I'm glad you will continue with these projects on KP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really hope this is an April Fool's gag since I've been watching you since WWOEC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno, that C&D letter in the link does make me a little suspicious.

      Delete
  9. I hope your ass will be busted one day

    ReplyDelete
  10. 21 days later and I finally see this post, almost stopping my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. at this point im starting to think it was legit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, the art for the next page isn't coming out very well and progress is sluggish. Working on it, but yeah, blegh.

      Delete