April 11, 2024

Oh, and one more thing.

So just because I'm not always active on here doesn't mean I don't look at other KP stuff online. And as a lot of you know, if there's a KP thread in 4chan's /aco/ board, I tend to lurk around.

I recently discovered on E-Hentai that there's a Spanish translation of Road to Threesome, and you might be wondering how I feel about that. Was I contacted about it prior? I wasn't. Am I cool with it? Absolutely. It's pretty awesome if I'm honest. I actually wouldn't have minded providing a version with adjusted speech bubbles and what not. But since I rarely check the blog nowadays I probably would've missed it too, lol.

Nonetheless, thanks to Juan Lopez and Azul03 for their efforts in the Spanish translation, and another shout-out to GokaiGold13 for consistently uploading the E-Hentai galleries in spite of my random and inconsistent upload times. Same with any others who like to upload my stuff online just to spread it around.

6 comments:

  1. Here's my thoughts about the whole "Translating" comics to other languages thing. To be honest, some folks actually don't mind it. Take a look at the Artist known as "Area" and in fact somoene did her My Hero Academia comic "I See You", in French... After all I feel it's okay to actually translate a comic over, provided that they don't claim it as their own. So I think if someone wanted to translate a comic over to another language, then I don't see what the issue is.. The Issue only begins when they say that "They did the are as in They drew tit". And that right there is and would be considered a copyright infringement. But a translation? It's cool for me... hey the more these adult comics get translated, the wider the audience you get.. Just be kind to the guy (or in the case of Area, girl), and as the "Toymaker" from the Epsidoe "The Giggle would say.."Well that's alright then!"

    Good to see someone is spreading the word to the world .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine most wouldn't mind but I know there's some others that might if they aren't notified about it prior. I figured I'd comment on it in case anyone assumed I was directly involved with it. If people want to translate it, as long as it's a faithful translation, I'm down.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have come from the comic in Spanish to thank you and congratulate you for this great work that you have created, I am delighted.
    I really like vanilla comics and this is no less. Finding an author who likes vanilla and can capture it is a delight.
    I hope his sequel continues to have this level of quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it translated and appreciate that I wanted to keep it vanilla, and I intend to keep it that way. The comic is in the finishing stages and want to give it a happy ending of sorts.

      Also, sorry your original comment didn't pop up - I had to limit the comments and had to make them moderator-approved, and I don't check my main computer as often as I used to.

      Delete
  4. As for the comment, nothing happens.
    I hope the pro series has a great ending, which it deserves.
    My congratulations.

    ReplyDelete